What Are the Appropriate Impotence Cures?
Impotence has been a major problem with quite a number of people. It is actually believed that quite a high percentage of people suffer from the condition, but keep quiet about it. After all, it is quite embarrassing to be under performing or not performing at all. Compounding the problem is the fact that the problem could be compounded by the feelings of embarrassment. One thing that you will acknowledge is that the condition could point at an underlying problem. Knowing the problem would be important in determining the appropriate impotence cures.
Quite a large number of impotence cures exist, the appropriateness of which is determined by the particular cause or the underlying problem. They range from surgeries to natural remedies, supplements, therapies and even some behavioral changes. These are outlined below.
* Natural remedies: These impotence cures are actually more preferable than any other remedies. They include the use of watermelon, ginkgo Biloba, garlic and Asian ginseng. Watermelon incorporates a compound that stimulates nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide helps in maintaining the blood flow thereby solving the problem since impotence is mostly related to high blood pressure. This is the same case with the garlic. Ginkgo Biloba and Asian ginseng have been widely used as they are known to improve an individual’s ability to achieve an erection. It is however important that you consult a qualified medical practitioner as to their appropriateness for your case.
* Nutritional supplements: The use of nutritional supplements stems from the basic knowledge that the problem may emanate from lack of certain nutrients in the body. Individuals suffering from low levels of dehydroepian drostero (DHEA) can take DHEA supplements. Vitamin C supplements have also been shown to be effective in improving blood flow thereby curing the problem. Other effective supplements include amino acids and bioflavonoid.
Behavioral changes: Some lifestyles may cause impotence. Habits such as smoking, substance abuse and alcohol consumption are recognized as playing a major role in causing impotence. Giving up these habits would be one of the best remedy since it would also improve an individual’s general health.
* Reflexology: Some of the body’s reflex points are connected directly to the reproductive areas. An erection would be encouraged under stimulation of blood supply to one’s sex organ on application of pressure to the reflex points. Reflexology would also stimulate varied brain nerves slowing down an individual’s breathing thereby reducing stress. As you may acknowledge, stress is a major cause of impotence and therefore reflexology would be one of the most appropriate impotence cures.
* Penile prosthesis: These are surgical implants, which may be considered when the impotence emanates from medical problems. An individual may have malleable rods inserted surgically into his sex organs thereby keeping it erect. However, this comes with the disadvantage that the individual would not have control of the erection. Alternatively, the inflatable devices may be surgically implanted in the individual’s erection chambers thereby helping to attain an erection. This allows the individual to choose when to have an erection.
* Use of prescription drugs: This is actually the most prevalent impotence cure. Quite a number of prescription drugs may be administered in healthcare centers. However, it is important to acknowledge that most of these drugs come with undesirable side effects. In fact, some of the prescription drugs can even aggravate erectile dysfunction. This underlines the importance of healthy people taking a lot of care when consuming sex enhancing drugs in an effort to improve sexual pleasure since it may result in erectile dysfunction. Considering undergoing testosterone treatment would be important since it involves having hormone replacement therapy.
pharmacie familiprix cialis discount.